22 January 2009

kebosanan

si tada temen gw gak tau tuh freak abis, dia kayak nyuruh gw jawab pertanyaan gitu terus kalo udah suruh orang lain juga bikin kayak gitu. nih ya contoh nya gw sekalian isi pertanyaan nya

The Rules:The rules are simple. Use google image to search the answers to the quetions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people


1. My Next Birthday

abis 16 17 : )

2. The Place I'd Like to Travel
the great wall

3. Favourite place



kamar dong

4. Favourite food

ayam bakar make sambel hmmmmmm tapi gak ada gambar nya

5. Favourite Thing

my weird

6.Favourite colour
7. City I was born



8. City i've lived
9. Saya dipanggil

Laras
10. Name of my love

hmmmmm my senior ada dech haha


udah ah capek males, bye

No comments: